Looking to hire night owls ASAP -- Our client, the world's largest logistics leader founded in 1969 is looking to hire a Mail Sorter in Sumner, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to sorting and categorizing mail by hand and operating mail processing machines and postage meters. You will earn $20.00 /hr working Friday to Tuesday.
Your Day to Day:
- Preparing mail for distribution through correct categorization and labeling.
- Redirecting mislabeled or illegible mail for returns.
- Scanning packages for tracking and logging, and updating mail database records.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous mailroom experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $20.00 /hr
- Friday to Tuesday
- 5:00 PM start time (varies)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer