Do you enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to follow instructions to ensure all items are correctly packed, sealed, and loaded as efficiently as possible? If so, read on and learn more about the opportunity! We are looking for a Mail Sorter in Monroe Township, NJ. Different shifts available making up to $19.00 an hour.
No experience required, We would love to train you!
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine
- Perform all additional duties as required
- The ability to understand and follow safety and other operational directions in English
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $17.00 to $19.00
- 1st shift: Friday - Monday 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift: Friday - Monday 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- 3rd shift: Wednesday - Saturday 12:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer