Our client, an International distributor of Fasteners, Electronic Hardware, and Components company in Marlborough, MA is looking for Machine operators to join their growing team. You will be operating and monitoring small benchtop semi-automatic machinery.
**Must be fluent in English**
- Operate and monitor small benchtop semi-automatic machinery.
- Read and understand appropriate cut-tubing blueprints and/or process instructions and inspect production to ensure parts are correct.
- Perform adjustments to machinery as required to set up new jobs
- Use small hand tools to make adjustments as required (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc)
- Ability to properly use of hand measuring tools such as verniers, micrometers, etc.
- Move/handle boxes weighing up to 20 lbs.
- **Vaccination Required**
- **Must be fluent in English**
- 6 months+ experience as a production operator in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience operating bench-top machinery a plus.
- Ability to read English language job instructions and simple part blueprints is required.
- Ability to perform light record keeping (on prepared forms) for each job completed is required.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $19.00 to $20.00
- First Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.