Our client, a manufacturer in Tukwila, WA is looking to hire a Production Associate for their location. In this role, you would be responsible for delivering commodities from prep areas to production lion areas. Hand scoop/count frozen or warm commodities at standard speeds. There are times when you will work in a refrigerated environment consistently during your shift (38 degrees).
Compensation & Work Schedule: $18.50 /hr, Saturday to Sunday, 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Moving trays, mixing bowls, palletizing, placing, or removing the product from the line and assisting with setting up daily production on the product to be run
- Monitor product packing line for proper container fill, manually package product into various packages and ensure packages are properly sealed
- Maintain a proper level of supplies to the line (labels, lids, boxes, etc), stack products or boxes of products on pallets, and maintain the proper flow of products through the various packaging stages
- Deliver commodities from prep areas to production lion areas, hand scoop/count frozen or warm commodities at standard speeds, and lift/carry 50 pounds regularly throughout a shift
- Identify and sort out sub-standard products, observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and USDA policies, and document and sign off on various processes in dough production (sanitation, rejection procedure, dough weight)
- High school diploma or GED
- Must not have any written termination warning within the past 6 months
- Ability to stand for the entire length of the shift with two breaks and one 30-minute lunch break
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing environment preferred
- Food handling certification preferred
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job, including bending, reaching, stooping, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion, and the use of heavy machinery
- Catering Operations employees must have 4.5 points or less, Continental Airlines employees must have 2.5 points or more remaining, and Chelsea Food Services employees must have 4.5 points or less
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment consistently during shift (38 degrees)
Your application has been successfully submitted.