Our client, a world-class repair facility is looking to hire an Electronics Technician. In this position, you would be responsible for diagnosing and repairing electronic boards and assemblies to the component level using schematics. Use oscilloscopes, Multimeters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and identify failures.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $56,000 to $65,000 /per yr, Monday to Thursday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality, analyze controller logic and programming to aid in troubleshooting, and effectively read and interpret electrical blueprints.
- Create documents that provide guidance in troubleshooting, assist Technicians and other Engineers with the diagnosis of electronic systems, and direct the manufacture, installation, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators, develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment, and evaluate systems and recommending design modifications or equipment repair
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems in order to improve technical performance, investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions, and keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Must possess knowledge of a wide variety of computer-related hardware and software
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be able to work with limited supervision and meet requirements of the attendance policy, must perform all functions of the job in a safe and professional manner, and must keep work area(s) neat, clean, safe and orderly condition
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies
- Advanced understanding of computer hardware and software
- Advanced understanding of production processes, equipment, and tools associated with computer hardware/software
- Attention to Detail (Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, & Quality Focus)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.