Do you have Material Handling experience, looking for work, and living in the Fitchburg, MA area? If so, Let's talk! Our client, a manufacturing company specializing in design is looking to hire a Material Handler. In this position, you would be responsible for monitoring material handling equipment and escalating to the team leader if help is needed or maintenance if equipment failure is discovered. Monitoring and managing usage of excess material in the molding process.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $17.00 to $18.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Troubleshoot material handling system and equipment to track down root causes/problems
- Interact with the HMI screen for the vacuum receiver network to guide proper materials to the designated work cells
- Set up, monitor & adjust material handling equipment (mixers, vacuum systems, grinders, color feeder &, etc.…)
- Work to minimize machine downtime related to material issues and reduce scrap, prepare and execute material/color changes per schedule, and complete inventory counts as assigned by leadership
- Follows established work instructions, policies, and procedures covers breaks and backup for packers as needed, and consistently works in a safe manner with regard to self, coworkers, and manufacturing equipment
- Perform general housekeeping within the department/group and assist other areas as required
- High School Diploma
- Any experience as a Material Handler or similar position in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Dexterity, attention to detail, and organizational skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.