VAS Line Operator
Our client, a premier beverage manufacturer is looking to hire a VAS Line Operator. The VAS Line Operator will operate, monitor, and maintain the VAS production line to ensure efficient and high-quality service delivery. The operator will also be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving production issues that may arise during the production process.
- Operate and monitor the VAS production line according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
- Ensure that the production line is operating at maximum efficiency by conducting routine checks and identifying any potential issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues that arise during the production process and perform repairs or maintenance as necessary
- Maintain production records, logs, and other required documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Work with other members of the production team to identify areas for process improvement and implement changes as required
- Follow all safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a safe working environment for all staff
- Participate in training and development programs as required to maintain and improve job skills and knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent; technical or vocational training preferred
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED in a FAST PACED, MANUFACTURING/DISTRIBUTION setting
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in operating and maintaining production equipment in a manufacturing or industrial setting, knowledge of VAS production processes, equipment, and technologies
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills with ability to read and interpret technical documents and schematics, good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with other team members and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
You must be available for training on the first shift. After training is over you would be transferred to the second shift.
Compensation & Work Schedule:
- $20.00 /hr
- Start Monday, March 13th
- Train for 3 weeks – Monday through Thursday 5:00am to 3:30pm with possible overtime on Fridays
- After training move to 2nd shift on Monday, April 3rd
- Monday through Thursday 3:20pm to 2am with possible overtime on Fridays
Your application has been successfully submitted.