Our client, a transportation services company is looking to hire a Reach - Forklift Operator for their warehouse location. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $20.00 /hr, Sunday to Thursday, 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items, transporting materials to different locations within the facility, and optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation, inspecting for damages to vehicles, and scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment, managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, and picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards, adhering to safety management standards and adhering to production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid forklift certificate,
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners, and good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication.
Your application has been successfully submitted.