Our client, a company that specializes in personalized nutrition, is looking to hire a Warehouse Lead in Wilkes-Barre, PA. In this role, you would be responsible for directing the Warehouse Associates' day-to-day work, ensuring the pick-to-pack ratio is properly balanced throughout the day, and conducting labor moves between functions based on pick-to-pack ratio needs.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $20.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM until finished
- Manage the safe unloading of palletized goods from trucks and restocking of freezers, conduct inventory counts and quality, audits, and track quality and productivity performance
- Communicate with truck drivers and other outside vendors, conduct general housekeeping, and open and/or close the facility
- Monitor and address order management issues such as cancellations or additions and food quality issues such as recalls or spoilage
- Interface with cross-functional teams such as Customer Experience and Tech via instant messenger, email, or phone
- Have 1+ year of warehouse lead experience
- Be able to work in a freezer at -10F for up to an hour at a time (able to handle dry ice with provided PPE).
- Ability to operate a stand-up forklift and electric pallet jack
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Have a working understanding of the following computer applications - Google Chrome, G-Mail, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
- Have good communication skills and reliable transportation
Your application has been successfully submitted.