Our client is looking for a Soldering Technician to join their manufacturing team in Moorestown, NJ. You will be responsible for assembling and soldering various components to build electronic products. You will work closely with engineers and other technicians to ensure that products meet quality standards and customer requirements. Monday to Friday pay between $15.00 to $25.00/hour.
- Read and interpret assembly instructions, blueprints, and schematics.
- Use hand tools, soldering irons, and other equipment to solder components and assemble products.
- Inspect finished products to ensure they meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair products that do not meet quality standards.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in IPC-A-610, Class 3 and J-STD-001 criteria
- Certification to IPC / J-STD preferred
- Solder Surface Mount and Through Hole Components on Printed Circuit Boards
- Experienced in working with a microscope
- Expected to read process documentation including; Bills of Material and Assembly drawings
Pay and Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- $15.00 - $20.00 Class 2
- $20.00 - $25.00 Class 3
Your application has been successfully submitted.