Our client leader in canned food and dry goods is looking for a Production Supervisor for their facility in Cherry Hill, NJ. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting of key performance metrics to the Senior Leadership Team. Monday to Friday paying $22.00/hour.
- Setting up and breaking down lines at beginning and end of program runs
- Monitor efficiency of line as it relates to quantity of units produced per day
- Instituting regular Quality Assurance Audits of production coming off of the line
- Supplying the lines with needed material to continue to run without interruption.
- Report any quality concerns to Program Coordinator for resolution.
- Provide count of unused RAW materials to the Inventory Team at the conclusion of project to add back to stock / or send back to the customer
- Ensure finished pallets are built correctly and free from quality issues before wrapping and staging for shipping
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum three years of experience as a production supervisor or warehouse supervisor
- Possess end-to-end skills to see the project through from setting up on a line to the final wrapping
- Ability to manage multiple projects through key phases at all times
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to thrive in an ever-changing work environment.
- Communicate efficiently with Senior Management
Pay and Shift:
- Monday To Friday - Weekends Availability
- 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.