Our client, a non-profit corporation, is looking to hire a Sit-Down Forklift Operator. In this position, you would be responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials. Manage inventory throughout the warehouse safely and efficiently.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $15.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Operate sit-down forklift
- Perform general warehouse duties like organizing, palletizing, etc
- Report faulty equipment, damage, and safety hazards to the lead/supervisor/manager
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency and securing loads to the machine before transportation
- High School Diploma
- Must have experience on a sit-down forklift
- Must be open to performing general warehouse duties like organizing, palletizing, etc
- Attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.