Part-Time Order Picker
Our client, a logistics company with locations across the US specializing in food-grade warehousing and distribution, is looking for a Part-Time Order Picker in the west side area of Jacksonville, FL. In this role, you will be responsible for manually pulling customer orders from cold storage locations using RF scanners and pushcarts, restocking products on the packaging lines, and updating order status in the company’s Warehouse Management System.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $16.00 /hr, Monday to Wednesday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Accurately pick, check, and stage customer orders from cold storage locations
- Restock the packaging lines to ensure continuous workflow
- Update completed orders in the Warehouse Management Software
- Must have at least one year of experience pulling orders using RF scanners, preferably in a cold storage setting.
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, bend, and lift up 50lbs continually throughout your shift
- Ability to work in a cold storage environment, moving from the freezers to the packaging lines continuously
Your application has been successfully submitted.