We are looking for a hard-working Production Associate to assist in the manufacturing process in the location of Kent, WA. In this role, you would be responsible for keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines. Compensation starts at $18.00 /hr working Monday to Friday, 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work
- $18.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.