Our client, a company that specializes in offering engineering support is looking to hire a Machine Operator - Fabricator. In this role, the ideal candidate would be responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned, and secured, and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $15.74 /hr, Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions, taking part in product development meetings, and verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present, marking cutting lines on material, and ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned, and screwed in.
- Maintaining production schedule, ensuring that quality control standards are met, and testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress-testing products to minimize problems or recalls, reporting and detailing product malfunctions, and adhering to assembly safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specialized certification preferred.
- Proficiency in operating heavy machinery.
- Excellent eyesight and color vision, attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Good dexterity.
- Physical stamina.
Your application has been successfully submitted.