We are looking for a Mail Sorter in Carrollton, TX. Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to follow instructions to ensure all items are correctly packed, sealed, and loaded as efficiently as possible? If so, read on and learn more about the opportunity! 1st and 3rd shifts are available and the compensation is between is $16.00 to $17.00.
- Work with the team to sort packages of mail to the correct warehouse bins.
- Read and comprehend labels to ensure proper processing.
- Follow safety rules at all times.
- Use scanners to track parcel information, such as receipt or condition.
- Sort items according to the destination.
- Work efficiently to meet client and company expectations.
- High School Diploma.
- Reliable with good attendance.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment needed to perform duties
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Excellent communication
- Attentive to Details
- Basic computer skills
- 3rd Shift is available
- 3rd Shift: Starts between 7-9 pm and works until the finish ( but never after 6 am)
Your application has been successfully submitted.