Quality Assurance Inspector
Our client, a food company in Bridgeton, NJ. is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to join their team. The successful individual for this position must have a passion for safety. You will need to Comprehend and support plant/corporate protocols and programs, as well as facility systems, including Informational/operational/management systems such as Sample6, IQS/Sigma, and Ignition.
- Perform analytical, chemical, microbiological, and allergenic analysis both routine and episodic
- Properly manage product inventory utilizing programs such as SAP and SharePoint
- Monitor, operate, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair laboratory instruments
and equipment without assistance
- Work safely, as well as report and assist in mitigating all safety concerns
- Comprehend and support plant/corporate protocols and programs, as well as facility systems, including informational/operational/management systems such as Sample6, IQS/Sigma, and Ignition.
- Communicate effectively with other departments, management, and employees including notifying appropriate teams when problems and/or concerns arise.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology, Food Science, or comparable program; two or more years’ related Quality ssurance experience; or any combination of education, experience, and training
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from other work groups in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical analysis.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fraction stages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Knowledgeable or ability to learn laboratory equipment commonly used in the dairy industry (examples, but not limited to pH meters, FT120, CEM, antibiotic testing, allergen testing, package integrity, viscometers, etc.)
Pay Rate & Shift:
- 12 hour shifts/3 days for week 1 (36 hours) and 12 hours shifts/4 days for week 2 (48 hours)
- Hours: 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- $19.30 to $21.70
Your application has been successfully submitted.