Our client, a global logistics provider in Elk Grove Village, IL is looking to hire a Warehouse Coordinator. In this role, the ideal candidate would be responsible for the preparation and delivery of all production documents used to move freight in the warehouse/cross-dock while utilizing WM9 / TLS operating systems to perform all necessary transactions in support of the production and warehouse management team. Compensation starts at $17.00 /hr working Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Scan packets (load slips) into WM9 / TLS and verify packets and paperwork comply with established US Customs Rules and Regulations pursuant to the SOP
- Ensure freight and cargo are properly handled, identified, documented, and communicated within the warehouse, gather accurate information about each closed-out trailer and sort out overages, shortages, damage, or miss-loads
- Research and provide disposition of findings to shift/account operations manager, assure load is not overweight and CBM is accurate, and enter each closed-out load into the computer system. Compare load slips to system data
- Update the system to seal each load. Produce bills of lading, manifest, and check sheets for each sealed load. Assemble load slips with manifest and bills of lading as required
- Maintain hard copy files of all paperwork related to sealed loads and received trailers
- Act as a point person to relay carrier concerns and or issues to customer service center plus assemble, produce & distribute KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to clients based on their expectations
- Must be able to receive and communicate proper disposition of freight to warehouse/cross-dock management teams
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- $17.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.