Business Development Staffing Manager
lyneer Staffing Solutions, a national light industrial temporary staffing solutions firm is looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, focusing primarily on mid to large-size Warehouse, Distribution, and Logistics companies throughout the region.
• In this role, you will spend most of your day on the road performing all sales facets, from building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions, concerns, and coming up with creative solutions to help your clients support and grow their business
• Work closely with new and existing clients to fully understand their specific staffing requirements
• Perform all sales facets, from building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions, concerns, and coming up with creative ideas to help your clients support and grow their business
• Scheduling client meetings through phone calls, in-person visits and other technological resources
• Use CRM to organize a client and prospect pipeline
• Previous staffing and or logistics sales experience preferred but not required. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
• You are so excellent and clear on the phone and in-person that everyone wants to be around you all the time.
• You enjoy hearing “no” because you know it’s a step closer to “YES.”
• You know when to swipe right and when to swipe left
• You’re able to look at a goal and come up with a creative solution to get there.
• You make MacGyver look like a cub scout
• When put under pressure, you don’t crumble like a dry clump of dirt, but instead, turn into a diamond
• You are up to date with pop-culture and like to laugh as hard as you work!
• You have a personality where you have to win! You’re obsessed with not being average
Your application has been successfully submitted.