Our client, a world-class manufacturing company in Clearwater, Florida, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This role is responsible for providing manufacturing engineering support for an ERP implementation project, ensuring that the manufacturing process is optimized for efficiency and safety. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to identify improvement opportunities, revise the ERP routines and BOM, and support NPI and TOW projects.
- Work with the team on clocking of the manufacturing process on the shop floor and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Revise the ERP routines and BOM with updated working time, process time, and needed material.
- Partner with the EHS team to identify processes or equipment that can be improved to eliminate safety hazards.
- Learn and understand current manufacturing processes for various product lines to translate to ERP.
- Support NPI and TOW projects and related equipment.
- Utilize Six Sigma/Lean tools and techniques to drive innovations and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or at least four years of manufacturing engineering experience).
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English are a plus).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to build relationships within the company at all levels and with customers and suppliers.
- ERP structure knowledge, Oracle preferable.
Pay Rate & Work Schedule
- $30 to $32 an hour.
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Your application has been successfully submitted.