Business Development Manager
Lyneer Staffing Solutions, a national workforce solutions firm, is looking for a New Business Development Manager to join our Team! In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, focusing primarily on selling staffing services to mid to large-size Warehouse, Distribution, and Logistics companies. You'll spend your day on the road, building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions and concerns, and developing creative solutions to help your clients support their staffing needs.
- Work closely with new and existing clients to fully understand their specific staffing requirements.
- Perform all sales facets, from building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions, concerns, and coming up with creative ideas to help your clients support and grow their business
- Scheduling client meetings through phone calls, in-person visits, and other technological resources
- Use CRM to organize a client and prospect pipeline
- Previous staffing and or logistics sales experience is preferred but not required. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- You are so excellent and clear on the phone and in person that everyone wants to be around you all the time.
- You enjoy hearing “no” because you know it’s a step closer to “YES.”
- You know when to swipe right and when to swipe left
- You can look at a goal and come up with a creative solution to get there.
- You make MacGyver look like a cub scout.
- When put under pressure, you don’t crumble like a dry clump of dirt but turn into a diamond.
- You are up to date with pop culture and like to laugh as hard as you work!
- You have a personality where you have to win! You’re obsessed with not being average.
Your application has been successfully submitted.