Our client, a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world, is looking to hire a Media Coordinator. In this role, the ideal candidate would be responsible for supporting the owned assets team in the planning and execution of promotion across linear and digital platforms for the full portfolio.
Compensation & Work Hrs: $24.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Implementation of daily/weekly promotional priorities and log scheduling
- Trafficking of digital video and display creatives in Google AdManager, Freewheel
- Performance reporting and data analysis for linear and digital media campaigns
- Assist with building custom targets for campaigns using historical Nielsen & Adobe data
- Manage promo deliveries and resolve discrepancy reports from the Broadcast Center regarding promos during the workday and outside normal business hours as needed
- Interface with Marketing, Media Logistics, and Commercial Operation partners to ensure network strategies are adhered to and troubleshoot technical issues as needed
- BA/BS (Bachelor of Arts)(Bachelor of Science) Degree in Media/Communications or related area
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in media or related field
- A highly motivated individual who takes initiative and has a positive demeanor, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of projects and timelines
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills and excellent data analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by senior team members and build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels
Your application has been successfully submitted.