Customer Care Representative
Our client, a public utility company in Carnegie, PA, is looking to hire a Customer Care Representative. In this role, the ideal candidate would be responsible for researching accounts that have consecutive estimates using CRM/SAP.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $22.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Launch the non-access termination process in CRM and follow the process through
- Schedule service orders
- Work directly with district supervisors if there is a curb box issue, a two-man job, etc
- Occasionally call customers regarding consecutive estimates
- Contribute to effective communication by listening and providing feedback.
- Must be computer savvy, CRM (front end), Excel, and SAP experience with advanced and thorough knowledge of MS Suite (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Three to five years of administrative experience is a plus! (utility operations, engineering, or related area preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Customer Service Experience with good communication skills
- Must be able to interact well and professionally with customers when making calls
- Utility company experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.