Our client, a main-line manufacturer is looking to hire a Warehouse Associate (Order Selector) for their warehouse located in South Hadley, MA. In this position, you would be responsible for picking items from a sales order, checking them for accuracy, packing them, and processing them for shipment. Other job duties as requested by management.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $15.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
- Checking them for accuracy, packing them, and processing them for shipment
- Picking daily orders, checking them for accuracy, and packing them
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Ability to perform basic math functions i.e. add, subtract & multiply
- Order selecting experience in a warehouse setting preferred
- Familiar with & can follow warehouse safety guidelines
- Able to pick orders accurately & in a timely manner
- Ability to handle lifting of both lighter items and on rarer occasions, packages up to 30lbs.
- Ability to stand & walk for 7+ hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.