Engineering Project Manager
Our client, a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science, and performance materials is looking to hire an Engineering Project Manager in St. Louis, MO. In this position, you will support the preparation and execution of large, strategic investment projects as a technical expert in process engineering. You contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and strive for technological advancement by fulfilling internal customer requirements with state-of-the-art and sustainable solutions.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $110 to $115 /hr, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Support the preparation and execution of large, strategic investment projects as a technical expert for process engineering.
- Support the sites and business stakeholders in developing the technical project scope and ensure seamless implementation of the most efficient, viable technical solution in alignment with internal standards and any binding requirements.
- Contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and strive for technological advancement by fulfilling internal customer requirements with state-of-the-art and sustainable solutions, leveraging the internal technology network across the whole organization.
- BS or MS in process engineering, PMP certification preferred
- 8 years of professional experience in pharma (biopharma preferred) or life science, preferably in the area of Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) manufacturing
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- Ability to analyze situations and systems to develop or identify optimized solutions in line with project scope, time, and cost
- Must have a track record of successfully implementing equipment or systems along the whole value chain from design, and installation to start-up
- Must have significant skills and experience in project management and ideally a history of successfully executing smaller technical investment projects (0.5M$-10M$) as project lead
- The ability to work effectively, and discipline, while can demonstrate documentation skills
- Ability to be inclusive and can identify required resources, internal or external experts, and stakeholders
Your application has been successfully submitted.