Our client, a leading global company is looking to hire a Warehouse Coordinator with inventory control experience for their location in Jessup, MD. Compensation for this position starts at $22.00 /hr working Monday to Friday. Hours for this position begin at 3:00 AM to completion.
**This position requires 24 Hr, 7 day a week on call availability due to the continuous nature of the ripening process and the costs associated with loss of fruit or inability to service our customers due to breakdowns
- Plan, direct, execute and monitor the product inventory requirements, fruit ordering, LTR forecasting and the ripening process
- Establish and maintain ripening schedules, room monitoring and adjustments and the coordination of fruit availability with the sales requirements
- Responsible for the quality of ripening in terms of customer preferences for color and temperature.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of incoming trailers of fruit, including fruit inspections. Control of inventory on a daily basis.
- Inventory control experience
- Familiarity with warehouse management system (WMS) technology
- Physically fit with stamina
- This position requires 24 Hr, 7 day a week on-call availability due to the continuous nature of the ripening process and the costs associated with loss of fruit or inability to service our customers due to breakdowns
- $22.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 3:00 AM to completion
Your application has been successfully submitted.