Warehouse Maintenance Technician
Our client, an oil and liquid filtration solutions provider located in Ivyland, PA is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will operate and maintain general machine shop tools and equipment which includes band saws, belt sander, welder and drill press. You will be a great fit if you have at least 5 years of prior work experience in an electrical or mechanical field. Monday – Friday paying $25.00 to $28.00/hour.
- Install/program/troubleshoot electrical or electromechanical components and controllers on production lines
- Participates in and directs the troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems of plant equipment.
- Assures that inventory of maintenance parts, supplies, and tools are properly stocked.
- Maintains the Preventative Maintenance program, and performs equipment preventive maintenance tasks
- Provide training and instruction to other maintenance staff as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two-year Associates degree/trade school in an electrical or mechanical education,
- 5 years prior work experience in an electrical or mechanical field OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable of electromechanical components.
- PLC experience and PM software knowledge
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in leadership manufacturing environment
- Valid Drivers License.
- Forklift Certification desired.
- Be available on-call 24/7 as scheduled or needed.
Pay and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 1:55 PM - 10:05 PM
- $25.00 to $28.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.