Customer Care Representative FINRA
Our client, a premier life insurance and investment firm is hiring FINRA Customer Care Representatives to answer customer questions regarding their products and services. This is your opportunity if you have a current FINRA Series 6 license and provide exceptional customer service.
*Must live within one of these states (AL, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY,OR, CT)
- Provides information on various complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, annuity and investment products, and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service requests or problems; documents evaluate and resolve customers’ inquiries.
- Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.
- Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed and minimize escalations.
- Gains proficiency in various administration and automated workflow systems.
- Processes complex and varied service requests.
- Represents our customers with professional pride to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
- Functions win a team-based environment and actively participate in achieving team goals.
- Current FINRA Series 6 license at the time of application.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Associates degree preferred)
- A general understanding of life and health insurance, annuity, and investment products is a plus.
- Up to 1-year experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.