Our client is looking for a knowledgeable Machine Operator to join their team in Oxnard, CA. You will be working for a premier food packaging plastic manufacturing operating and making standard process adjustments to ensure product quality, process stability, and output.
- Ensure the extrusion process runs stable at standard speed and output, on two or more assigned lines
- Use instruments to verify quality specifications are being met.
- Use machine readings to verify quality specifications are being met.
- Clean and inspect machine as needed at each roll change.
- Operate and make standard process adjustments to ensure product quality, process stability, and output
- Perform and document Operator level equipment preventive maintenance (PM).
- Perform process PM (i.e., clean chromed rollers, clean die lip, change screens, etc.)
- Understand quality specifications and properly interpret and apply them to ensure quality specifications are met during the process on two assigned lines.
- Accurately print and apply product labels.
- Grind scrap product, rolls, and edge trim as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience may be substituted for a diploma
- Experience with extrusion or mechanically inclined
- Experience that suggests inclination: Auto mechanic, printing operator, machine shop training
- Able to work extended hours
Pay and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00 PM - 6:15 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.