Our client, a gourmet baking manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team in East Brunswick, NJ. In this role, you will be performing maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing all plant equipment. Monday – Friday paying $25/ hour.
- Performs preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s
- Completes work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Formal Engineering/Maintenance Training desired.
- Two years minimum experience in a maintenance role with a manufacturing facility, preferably food and beverage industry.
- One year minimum experience with: Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, computer-controlled equipment, PLC and HVAC.
- One year experience on equipment including lubricating, cleaning, materials handling, moto control, relay control, process control and packaging equipment.
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday – Friday
- 1st shift: 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- 2nd Shift: 3:30 PM - 11:45 PM
- 3rd Shift: 11:30 PM - 7:15 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.