We are looking for a highly organized Warehouse Packer in Belcamp, MD to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning, packaging, labeling, and scanning items into tin containers. To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
Hours and Compensation:
- $18.00 /hr
- 2nd Shift: Monday to Friday 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift: Sunday to Friday 11:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- Inspecting/Quality Control
- Scanning and packing
- Label items
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to lift only up to 25 pounds
- Prior experience working in a warehouse, packing, and scanning
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience in Quality Control/Inspecting is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.