Our client, a privately held transportation company is looking to hire a Forklift Operator for their location in Kansas City, MO. In this position, you would be responsible for piece picking, case picking as well as full pallet picking. As a Forklift Operator, you would also use a forklift to unload deliveries from trucks and stack boxes for storage purposes throughout a warehouse.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $19.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Piece picking, case picking as well as full pallet picking.
- Unloading and loading.
- General pallet movements through the facility.
- Shipping and receiving products.
- Operating stand-up forklift, walkie rider/power pallet jack, and/or other material handling equipment as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Power Industrial Equipment (PIT)
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.