Customer Service Representative
Our client, a provider of oxygen and other respiratory therapy services to patients is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in their San Antonio, TX location. In this position, you would be responsible for but not limited to handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquiries. As a Customer Service Rep, you will also communicate with insurance companies and/or prior authorization requests.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $15.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Entering patient information into a customer information system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health.
- Making decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products to customers.
- Becoming educated in qualifications of multiple insurances to ensure clean order intake and developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty along with other job duties may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees
- Maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion
Your application has been successfully submitted.