Business Development Manager
Lyneer Staffing Solutions, a national workforce solutions firm, is looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, focusing primarily on selling staffing services to mid to large-size Warehouse, Distribution, and Logistics companies. You'll spend your day on the road, building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions/concerns, and developing creative solutions to help your clients support their staffing needs.
- Work closely with new/existing clients to understand their staffing requirements
- Perform all sales facets - build new relationships, cultivate existing ones, respond to questions/concerns, and come up with creative ideas to help clients support/grow their business
- Schedule client meetings via phone calls, in-person visits, and other technological resources
- Use CRM to organize a client and prospect pipeline
- Previous staffing and or logistics sales experience preferred but not required. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- You are so excellent and clear on the phone and in person that clients want to talk to you.
- You enjoy hearing “no” because you know it’s a step closer to “YES.”
- You’re able to look at a goal and come up with a creative solution to get there.
- When put under pressure, you do not crumble, but instead, keep your composure.
- You have a personality where you have to win! You’re obsessed with not being average
- You are professional and entrepreneurial, with a strong knowledge of the Columbus area
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $50,000 to $65,000 /per year +Commission
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.