Warehouse Sales Clerk
Our client, a company that specializes in high-quality manufacturing is looking to hire a Warehouse Sales Clerk for their location in Baltimore, MD. In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to generating and processing all documents and reports associated with shipping and receiving orders. Communicating with warehouse personnel and customers.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $18.50 /hr, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
The Day to Day:
- Modify outbound customer orders through WMS and ERP systems; communicate changes with both the customer and internal departments, monitor the order queue for back orders and special orders.
- Enter RMA’s into system and communicate with customer on any issues about Returns and create ASN’s and monitor Purchase Orders for receiving inbound materials.
- Office administration: Maintain filing, shredding of outdated documents and maintain office supplies.
Counter Sales essential duties and responsibilities:
- Enter new sales order
- Convert previous quotes to new orders.
- Create and set up new accounts for new customers
- Update and maintain current information on customers.
- Answer calls and emails.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma/GED
- A minimum of one-year experience in office administration and/or a customer service environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and the ability to read a tape measure
- Proficient in Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, E-mail, database software and internet
- Able to lift 50 lbs. without issue
Your application has been successfully submitted.