Our client, a privately held transportation company is looking to hire a Forklift Operator - Stand Up for their location. In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to receiving, storing, and distributing materials and products within the warehouse. Loads and unloads inbound and outbound trailers manually by hand and forklift. Operates powered material handling equipment including; standup and man-up forklifts.
Compensation & Work Schedule: $22.00 /hr, Monday to Friday, 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Load outbound products on trailers in a manner that ensures cargo meets guidelines and arrives in good condition.
- Unload inbound products from trailers and follow inventory management rules for inventory placement.
- Perform inventory counts, move fill orders, and use barcode equipment and/or computers to update inventory records.
- Maintain 5S workspace organization methodology.
- Provide information and courteous service to customers, create shipping documents, and perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
- **Must be fluent in and understand English**
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Must have Forklift certification
- 3 to 5 years of Forklift and inventory management experience
- The employee must have the physical ability to stand, bend, twist, pull, push, and lift up to 50+ pounds. (The employee will be required to reach with hands and arms and occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch).
Your application has been successfully submitted.